Migrating to AWS discusses how to plan and successfully migrate existing workloads to the AWS cloud. The course focuses on various cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. This course includes hands-on labs, group activities, and case studies to help reinforce the concepts learned.
- IT professionals involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS cloud
- Individuals who are part of an organization’s cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Migrating to AWS – An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud
* Wirtualne szkolenia AWS, realizowane przez Global Knowledge, autoryzowanego partnera szkoleniowego AWS.
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
- Assess cloud migration readiness.
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
- Plan and design your application migration strategy.
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 2
KOD SZKOLENIA: GK4532
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.