This course introduces the students to the implementation of the DirMaint and RACF Security Server for z/VM program products. The class focuses on the required steps of implementing DirMaint and RACF Security Server for z/VM in the z/VM 6.3 environment. The students participate in hands-on labs where they install, tailor, and use these two program products from an end user and system programmer view point.
The audience for this course is VM system programmers who are responsible for the support of Linux guest systems that require knowledge of DirMaint and RACF Security Server for z/VM.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Unit 1: DirMaint and RACF overview
- Unit 2: Dirmaint implementation
- Exercise 1: z/VM logon overview
- Exercise 2: DirMaint implementation
- Unit 3: DirMaint operations and commands
- Exercise 3: DirMaint command and operation
- Unit 4: DirMaint additional topics and functions
- Exercise 4: DirMaint additional topics and functions
- Unit 5: z/VM RACF implementation overview
- Unit 6: RACF implementation process
- Exercise 5: RACF implementation
- Unit 7: RACF commands
- Exercise 6: RACF commands
- Unit 8: RACF functions and processes
- Exercise 7: RACF functions and processes
- Unit 9: RACF auditing, backups, DSMON, and Report Writer
- Exercise 8: RACF auditing, backups, DSMON, and Report Writer
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You would need to attend Installing, Configuring and Servicing z/VM for Linux Guests or zVM and zLinux Bootcamp courses or have equivalent knowledge to successfully complete this course.
- Implement DirMaint on a z/VM 6.3.0
- Manage the virtual machines in a z/VM 6.3.0 system using DirMaint
- Implement RACF Security Server for z/VM on a z/VM 6.3.0 system
- Secure your z/VM system using the RACF Security Server
od zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 5
KOD SZKOLENIA: ZV20G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.