This course is designed to teach students the new features and enhanced functions provided in z/OS Version 1 Release 13. The software updates and enhancements for z/OS V1R13 are presented in groups based on closely associated z/OS components. The groups include enhancements to the base control program, sysplex features, UNIX System Services, the data storage subsystem, Communications Server, and security components, such as RACF.
Finally, the installation and migration issues relating to installation of z/OS V1.13 are discussed.
This intermediate course is intended for system programmers and subsyst.
- Unit 1: Enhancements to the BCP (part 1)
- Unit 1: Enhancements to the BCP (part 2)
- Unit 2: Enhancements to the UNIX System Services environment
- Unit 3: Enhancements to z/OS data storage management
- Unit 4: Enhancements to Communications Server
- Unit 5: Enhancements to z/OS system security
- Unit 6: Installation of z/OS V1R13 and SMP/E
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Knowledge of z/OS at the level of a z/OS system programmer, acquired on the job or through the z/OS curriculum.
- List the main enhancements in z/OS V1R13
- Describe and implement, where necessary, the other enhancements packaged with z/OS V1.13 including:
- The BCP which includes GRS, software support for z196 z114 zBX hardware upgrades, SMF, WLM, RMF, ISPF, and RAS
- Sysplex-related BCP enhancements
- The USS kernel, USS shell, and related file system services
- Data storage management which includes Extended Address Volumes, DFSMSdfp, DFSMSdss, and DFSMShsm
- Communications Server which includes features of the TCP/IP address space, general IP, and SNA modernization
- System security – RACF
- Plan for and install the z/OS V1.13 system
od zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 3
KOD SZKOLENIA: ESC5G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.