This course will teach you to implement and customize RACF on z/OS.
We will start creating and maintaining the RACF databases. The functions, a resource manager can use, to work with RACF as external security manager are discussed. A short overview about the RACF profiles and the administration of them is given.
RACF customization, like the class descriptor table and started procedure table, are discussed. This also includes performance and tuning of RACF.
Program control and the interaction between the storage management components and RACF is presented.
An overview about multilevel security is given.
This intermediate course are for:
- z/OS system programmers
- RACF administrators
- Unit 1 – Overview z/OS security
- Unit 2 – RACF database
- Unit 3 – Profiles and functions
- Unit 4 – Customizing
- Unit 5 – Program control
- Unit 6 – RACF and DFSMS
- Unit 7 – RACF macros and exits
- Unit 8 – Recovery procedures
- Unit 9 – Performance and tuning
- Unit 10 – Multilevel security
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have:
- Basic skills about z/OS, storage management and RACF.
- Create and maintain the RACF database
- Customize RACF
- Maintain RACF implementation
- Protect system resources
od 6500 zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 3
KOD SZKOLENIA: SZ81G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.