This course is designed to give the z/OS Operator personnel as well as entry systems programmers an overview about JES2. The students should be able to use JES2 commands at the z/OS Console and use SDSF.
This basic course is for experienced system programmers and subsystem administrators responsible for installing and implementing z/OSMF in their enterprise.
You must have basic knowledge of z/OS UNIX System Services (USS), and the skills normally required to install a z/OS product using SMP/E and batch jobs to update system data sets.
RACF knowledge is useful, as well as WebSphere for z/OS.
- Unit 1 – z/OS and JES2 overview
- Unit 1 – SDSF demo
- Unit 2 – Manage a JES2 subsystem
- Exercise 1 – Start a z/OS system
- Review day 1
- Exercise 1 – Start a z/OS system (continued)
- Exercise 2 – Log on to TSO
- Unit 3 – Control JES2
- Exercise 3 – JES2 commands
- Unit 4 – Checkpoint, Spool offload, printer server, NJE, RJE, and MAS
- Review day 2
- Unit 4 – Checkpoint, Spool offload, printer server, NJE, RJE, and MAS (continued)
- Exercise 4 – Spool and checkpoint management
- Exercise 5 – System display and search facility
- Exercise 6 – Automatic Command Facility (optional)
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have completed:
- z/OS Basic System Skill
- z/OS System Operations
- Understand the z/OS environment and JES2 role
- Start JES2 with focus on options and shutdown
- Control JES2 with commands and SDSF
- Control JES2 job flow, selection, and processing
- Control output processing and printers
- Understand z/OS influence on JES2 processing
od zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 3
KOD SZKOLENIA: ES28G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.