This course is designed to teach system administration skills for SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server v12, on Power 8 servers. Class activities include installing, making configuration changes, and managing boot operations.
This course provides lectures and hands on labs in an instructor-led course environment, either in a face-to-face classroom or in a live virtual classroom environment (ILO – Instructor Led Online).
The audiences for this training include Power systems support personnel, Linux technical support individuals, Linux developers, Linux system administrators, system architects and engineers that may deal with Linux running on a Power system.
Unit 1 – Installing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server v12 on POWER8
Exercise 1 – SLES installation
Unit 2 – System management tools
Exercise 2 – Perform system management tasks
Unit 3 – Power Systems device operations and boot management
Exercise 3 – Manage POWER devices and boot operations
Unit 4 – System recovery modes
Exercise 4 – Linux on POWER8 service tools
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Students would benefit from general knowledge of IBM Power Systems servers and partitions. This can be obtained through attending LX024G – Essentials of PowerVM.
- Recognize different execution environments that SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) runs on for POWER8 processor-based server
- Install SLES v12 on a POWER8 processor-based server
- Manage SLES v12 within a POWER8 processor-based server environment using standard tools
- Customize the configuration of the boot loader
- Access rescue mode
- Locate and utilize IBM Service and Productivity tools
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 2
KOD SZKOLENIA: LX051G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.