Are you looking at moving your legacy infrastructure and applications to the Cloud? Which Cloud software do you use? Do you need a Public Cloud or a Private Cloud? Perhaps, a Hybrid Cloud.
This course will help you answer those questions and more using OpenStack as your Cloud platform.
OpenStack uses a modularized architecture. You can start with a core set of services for IaaS and then expand to include other services as you grow. For example, when you are ready to ‘containerize’ your legacy applications, you can add OpenStack components to build & manage your container orchestration engine (COE) cluster, as well as the containers and pods. Other components discussed deploy bare metal machines, provide cloud billing & rating, and more.
All Mirantis OpenStack courses are vendor agnostic. Tasks are performed in an OpenStack environment without any vendor add-ons that might change the way OpenStack works. Reference implementations are utilized, such as Logical Volume Manager (LVM) for Block Storage, Open vSwitch (OVS) for L2 networking, or KVM/QEMU for the hypervisor.
- Motivations: Gain familiarity with OpenStack and its cloud ecosystem
- Roles: Project Managers, Sales Engineers, Development Managers, Business Stakeholders, and beginning Cloud operations personnel
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cloud
- Introduction to OpenStack:
- High-level overview of OpenStack
- OpenStack Foundation
- Most commonly used components
- Other additional components for containers, bare metal, workflows, monitoring, cloud costing, and more
- OpenStack Ecosystem & Marketplace
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: OS100
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.