This course provides an overview of In-Memory computing, SAP HANA, Linux on Power and SAP HANA On Power. It explains the basics of IBM Power8 Servers, PowerVM and virtualization fundamentals, Linux on Power. Covers basics of SAP HANA, pre-requisite listing, SUSE Linux installation and tuning as per best practices. Also covers HANA on Power (HoP) installation concepts, HANA sizing, High Availability and Disaster Recover (HADR) setup configuration and deployment. Health check and migration from Intel to Power are discussed as well. Labs are demos explained by the instructor.
This course is intended for system administrators, technical support personnel and business partners who are assessing and planning to deploy SAP HANA on Power.
• Unit 1 – Introduction to in-memory computing and SAP HANA
• Unit 2 – Recap on PowerVM fundamentals
• Unit 3 – HANA on Power prerequisites and supported configurations
Exercise 3 – Review relevant URL’s and Documentation
• Unit 4 – SUSE Linux installation for HANA on Power
Exercise 4 – SUSE Linux installation demo
• Unit 5 – Environment setup for HoP and SUSE Linux tuning
Exercise 5 – Environment setup and SUSE Linux tuning – best practice
• Unit 6 – Hardware Configure Check Tool (HWCCT)
Exercise 6 – HWCCT installation and execution
• Unit 7 – HANA on Power (HoP) installation concepts
Exercise 7 – HoP installation demo
• Unit 8 – HA and DR for HoP overview
• Course review and evaluations
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Students should have basic understanding of concepts associated with SAP HANA, IBM Power Systems and Linux
Roadmaps are available on the training website at:
Select Learning Journeys
Discuss the concepts of In-Memory computing
• Understand SAP HANA
• Discuss the basics of IBM Power Systems
• Install and configure Linux on IBM Power Systems
• Install SAP HANA on Power
• Configure and setup HA and DR for HANA on Power.
• Install and execute HANA Hardware Compatibility Check Tool (HWCCT)
• Understand and list requirements for HANA Migration from Intel to Power
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 2
KOD SZKOLENIA: QZD20G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.