Learn implementation for Information Management System (IMS) using Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) as the external security manager, and the installation provided security exit routines. Apply classroom lectures with security workshop exercises in which you setup the security definitions.
This course is taught in a Web conference medium with live instructor audio, and Internet Web conferenced materials. You have chat type Question and Answer (Q and A) ability, plus live audio. Since the class is taught live using Web conferencing methods, you can attend from your home or work. Class durations are approximately one-half day so you can still accommodate daily work responsibilities.
This is an intermediate course for security and IMS support individuals who design, implement, or administer security for IMS systems.
- Introduction to IMS Security
- IMS Security Facilities
- IMS Security Options
- Introduction to RACF
- User ID and Sign On Verification
- Securing the IMS Control Region
- IMS Transaction Security
- IMS Command Security
- Security for Time Controlled Operations
- IMS Resource Access Security (RAS)
- IMS Database Security
- IMS Data Set Security
- Common Service Layer Security
- Security in an IMS Database Control Environment
- IMS and DB2 Security
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should be familiar with RACF or IMS.
- Identify the tasks that must be done in IMS, RACF, and SMU to implement security
- Develop a plan to implement security on your IMS systems
- Code the security definitions in IMS, RACF, and SMU to protect transactions, commands, data, dependent regions, Parse Descriptor Blocks (PDB), terminals and other resources
- Migrate from IMS internal SMU security to RACF security
- Protect IMS system resources so IMS itself has access but others, such as Time Sharing Option (TSO) users or batch jobs, are denied access
- Define IMS terminal users to RACF and restrict the IMS regions to which these users are allowed to sign-on
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 8
KOD SZKOLENIA: CMW43G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.