This five-day course explains how to implement and manage virtualization infrastructure in a software-defined datacenter by using System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager. The course also describes how to monitor the infrastructure by using System Center Operations Manager and protect it by using Data Protection Manager.
This course is intended for IT professionals and administrators who are responsible for designing, implementing, and managing virtualization infrastructure in a software-defined datacenter by using System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager. The main focus of this course is on managing Hyper-V virtualization infrastructure in Windows Server 2016, although the course also covers other virtualization platforms that can be managed by using Virtual Machine Manager 2016.
Module 1: Introduction to server virtualization
Lab : Evaluating virtualization options
- Selecting the appropriate virtualization method
- Creating Azure virtual machines
Module 2: Overview of Hyper-V virtualization
Lab : Creating and managing virtual hard disks and virtual machines
- Installing and configuring the Hyper-V server role
- Creating a Nano Server virtual machine
- Configuring virtual machines and virtual hard disks
Lab : Implementing failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Creating a Hyper-V failover cluster
- Managing a Hyper-V failover cluster
Module 3: Installing and configuring System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager
Lab : Installing and configuring System Center 2016
- Installing and configuring System Center 2016
- Managing hosts and host groups
- Managing an Azure subscription by using VMM
Module 4: Managing storage fabric and fabric updates
Lab : Managing storage fabric and fabric updates
- Implementing a storage infrastructure
- Creating a file server cluster and a storage QoS policy
- Managing fabric updates
Module 5: Configuring and managing the Virtual Machine Manager library and library objects
Lab : Configuring and managing VMM library and library objects
- Configuring and managing a VMM library
- Creating a Windows image for the VMM library
- Creating and managing profiles and templates
Module 6: Managing the networking fabric
Lab : Creating and configuring the networking fabric
- Associating virtual network adapters of Hyper-V hosts
- Deploying Network Controller
Lab : Configuring and testing Hyper-V Network Virtualization
- Configuring Hyper-V Network Virtualization
- Provisioning and testing tenant virtual machine networks
Module 7: Creating and managing virtual machines by using Virtual Machine Manager
Lab : Creating and managing virtual machines by using System Center 2016 VMM
- Creating a virtual machine and modifying its properties
- Creating and managing checkpoints
- Cloning and migrating a virtual machine
Module 8: Managing clouds in System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager
Lab : Managing clouds in System Center 2016 VMM
- Creating a private cloud
- Creating user roles
Module 9: Managing services in Virtual Machine Manager
Lab : Managing services in VMM
- Creating a service template
- Deploying a service and updating service template
- Scaling out service and updating the service
Module 10: Monitoring a virtualization infrastructure by using System Center Operations Manager
Lab : Monitoring a virtualization infrastructure by using Operations Manager
- Implementing the Operations Manager agent
- Integrating Operations Manager with VMM
Module 11: Implementing and managing Hyper-V Replica and Azure Site Recovery
Lab : Implementing and managing Hyper-V Replica and Azure Site Recovery
- Configuring and Managing Hyper-V Replica
- Configuring and Managing Azure Site Recovery
Module 12: Protecting a virtualization infrastructure by using Data Protection Manager
Lab : Protecting virtualization infrastructure by using DPM
- Configuring a DPM server and installing DPM protection agents
- Creating and configuring protection groups
- Recovering VMs and other data
- Providing online protection with DPM
After completing this course, students will be able to:
– Explain the different virtualization options.
– Install and manage Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016.
– Install and configure System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager.
– Manage storage fabric and fabric updates.
– Configure and manage the Virtual Machine Manager library and library objects.
– Manage the networking fabric.
– Create and manage virtual machines by using Virtual Machine Manager.
– Manage clouds in Virtual Machine Manager.
– Manage services in Virtual Machine Manager.
– Monitor a virtualization infrastructure by using System Center Operations Manager.
– Implement and manage Hyper-V Replica and Azure Site Recovery.
– Protect virtualization infrastructure by using Data Protection Manager
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- An understanding of different storage technologies and concepts
- Familiarity with different types of virtualizations
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Windows Server administration
- An understanding of Windows PowerShell
Students should have the ability to work in a team/virtual team and possess good documentation and communication skills.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- 20740 – Storage & Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 20741 – Networking with Windows Server 2016
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 5
KOD SZKOLENIA: MS-20745
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.