This 1-day ILT course is designed to help learners to understand Management Center Customization for WebSphere Commerce Version 8.
This course enables a developer to develop customizations to an e-commerce store to adapt the functions of the Management Center Tool according to business requirements. In-depth content covers the skills and knowledge to customize Management Center. The topics include an overview of the Management Center framework, understand Management Center customization and definitions, an overview of the Management Center user interface, understand the Management Center services, customizing the Management Center shell and existing Management Center Tool, understand extending precision marketing and promotions, understand the Management Center test automation framework and troubleshooting Management Center, understand how to recover from errors in the Management Center, migration considerations and effective strategies for testing and customizing the tool. The topics incorporate relevant procedures to understand the processes that can be performed using the tool.
The exercise provides the students a customization of adding a new tab to an existing Management Center property view with the necessary steps to be performed to execute the tasks. Topics that are covered in the exercise includes registering the new tab and properties files, adding the object and properties definition files, creating JSP files and registering in the framework’s extension files and customizing the required configuration and XML files. The hands-on exercise that is provided emphasizes the topics taught, which are relevant to the business scenarios that is implemented in management center.
This course is designed for Technical operations and Development team of an e-commerce store who want to customize the Management Center Tool of IBM WebSphere Commerce V8 systems.
- Course introduction
- Unit 1. Management Center framework
- Lesson 1.1. Management Center customization
- Lesson 1.2. Management Center definitions
- Unit 2. User interface and services
- Unit 3. Customizing the Management Center shell
- Lesson 3.1. Customizing an existing Management Center Tool
- Exercise 3.1.2. Adding a tab to a properties view
- Unit 4. Management Center test automation framework
- Unit 5. Management Center customization Best practices
- Unit 6. Troubleshooting Management Center
- Lesson 6.1. Recovering from errors in Management Center
- Lesson 6.2. Management Center Migration considerations
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Before taking this course, students should:
- Have completed existing Developer courses or have similar experience.
- Have experience of using WebSphere Commerce Management Center.
- An overview of the Management Center framework
- Understand Management Center customization.
- Understand the Management Center definitions.
- And overview of the Management Center user interface
- Understand the Management Center services.
- Customizing the Management Center shell
- Customizing an existing Management Center Tool
- Exercise of CMC customization – Adding a tab to a property view
- Understand the Management Center test automation framework.
- Troubleshooting Management Center
- Management Center customization best practices
- Recovering from errors in Management Center
- Management Center Migration considerations
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: 6G70G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.