The Tealeaf system is comprised of several major components that house multiple databases and services. For the most part, these do not need much maintenance after installation. However, there are certain aspects that do need to be updated regularly to ensure the integrity of the resulting Tealeaf data. For these purposes and to facilitate trouble-shooting, it is essential for system administrators to be familiar with the Tealeaf components and overall structure of their installation.
This intermediate workshop is recommended for Tealeaf administrators, who include the owners of the IBM Tealeaf system as well as associated Linux, Windows, and SQL administrators.
- Course Overview
- Unit 1. IBM Tealeaf System Components
- Unit 2. Passive Capture Application (PCA)
- Unit 3. Configure Privacy in PCA
- Unit 4.Tealeaf Management System (TMS) and Processing Pipeline
- Unit 5. Processing Server Monitoring, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting
- Unit 6. Reporting Server
- Unit 7. Replay Server
- Unit 8. User Management
- Unit 9. Troubleshooting
- Review and Summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have taken:
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Fundamentals
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Events and Reports
- Understand the IBM Tealeaf system components and data flow
- Perform system maintenance tasks
- Troubleshoot issues with the system
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: 9F27G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.