This course focuses on the tools within IBM Tealeaf cxView that enable you to proactively manage your online channel and understand why customers complete or abandon online processes. By providing real-time awareness to key business performance indicators, automatic visibility when metrics are trending above or below historical averages, and the ability to drill down from these metrics to understand the cause of business process abandonment, IBM Tealeaf cxView exposes the cost of customer experience obstacles to your business.
This intermediate course is specifically designed for business analysts who will use IBM Tealeaf cxView to build Scorecards, Dashboards and Top Mover charts. All IBM Tealeaf administrators and event modelers who will be supporting these efforts should also attend.
- Course Overview
- Unit 1. Introduction to Advanced Reporting
- Unit 2. Top Movers
- Unit 3. Business Process Scorecards
- Unit 4. KPI Scorecards
- Unit 5. Dashboards
- Unit 6. Report Templates
- Review and Summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
It is recommended that the following courses be taken as prerequisites prior to taking this course:
- IBM Tealeaf Fundamentals 8.8
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 8.8 Events and Reports
- Create Business Process Scorecards, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Scorecards, Top Movers charts, and Dashboards
- Re-evaluate and modify existing Scorecards and Dashboards over time
- Use best practices for creating and publishing Scorecards and Dashboards
- Use community-based Report Templates
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: 9F11G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.