Learn how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process.
This course teaches students techniques, tools, and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
Who Should Attend?
Consultants, Support, System Administrators
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Run a business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Explain how to create a service configuration.
- Explain how to track an executable business process.
- Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
Lesson 1.1: About IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- High level overview of the Admin Console with an exercise to start the application
Lesson 1.2: XML and XPath Basics
- Review the basics of XML and XPath which is heavily used in the application
Lesson 1.3: Basic Business Process Concepts
- Reviewing what XML and XPath components are used to build business processes
- Reviewing how to manually execute a business process within the application
Lesson 1.4: Tracking and Troubleshooting Business Processes
- Exercises to demonstrate how to work with business process instances
Lesson 1.5: Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
- Overview of the Graphical Process Modeler
- Exercises to walk through the development of a business process in the GPM
- Exercises for checking in, executing, and modifying business processes
Lesson 2.1: Introduction to Service Management
- Several exercises showcasing specific services/adapters and other functionality
Lesson 2.2: Best Practices
- Covers specific business process development methods that are best practice
Lesson 2.3: Mapping
- Introduction to the Map Editor and Standards
- Exercises to build and use an XML Encoder Map
Lesson 2.4: Typing Map
- Exercises to build and use a Typing Map
Lesson 2.5: Case Study
- Exercise to build an end-to-end solution using what was learned in previous exercises
Lesson 2.6: Tracking System Health
- Review of archiving, migrating, and deleting business processes
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 5
KOD SZKOLENIA: ODC6105G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.