This course teaches IBM Spectrum Scale version 4.2.
The course is intended for IT professionals tasked with administering an IBM Spectrum Scale system on Linux and AIX environments. This course includes information on installing, configuring, and monitoring an IBM Spectrum Scale cluster. Many features are described and tested on lab activities including: Storage management, High availability options, cluster management, and information lifecycle management (ILM) tools.
Note: Although the lab is created to run on Linux, because the Spectrum Scale differences running on an AIX environment are minor, the skills intended to be acquired during the course include both Linux and AIX.
System administrators and technical personnel wanting to learn IBM Spectrum Scale.
- IBM Spectrum Scale 4.1 system administration introduction
- Installation and basic configuration
- The IBM Spectrum Scale cluster
- ILM tools
- High availability
- Management and monitoring
- Tuning, troubleshooting and recovery
- Clustered NFS (cNFS)
- Active File Management
- File Placement Optimizer
- IBM Spectrum Scale 4.1 encryption
- IBM Spectrum Scale native RAID
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
The student is expected to have a good understanding of UNIX/Linux, SAN, and Storage concepts.
• Present an overview on IBM Spectrum Scale
• Install and configure IBM Spectrum Scale
• Describe the IBM Spectrum Scale cluster
• Detail the ILM tools
• Describe high availability
• Manage and monitor IBM Spectrum Scale
• Troubleshoot and recover IBM Spectrum Scale
• Describe cNFS
• Set up an IBM Spectrum Scale multi-cluster
• Describe Active File Management
• Describe IBM Spectrum Scale native RAID
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 3
KOD SZKOLENIA: H005G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.