Learn how to implement and administer your IBM Spectrum Protect environment.
IBM Spectrum Protect 8.1.6 is a data backup and recovery solution designed to help you manage your data retention, reduce the cost of storage, and provide appropriate recovery point objectives to meet any service level agreement. IBM Spectrum Protect offers improved efficiency and flexibility using object-based data management and policy-driven retention.
This course focuses on the implementation and administration of an IBM Spectrum Protect environment. The hands-on lab exercises are performed on a Windows 2012 environment. The course materials include examples of AIX and Linux commands, when different from Windows.
Who Should Attend?
Implementors, Engineers, and Administrators
What You’ll Learn
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of IBM Spectrum Protect
- Install and configure the IBM Spectrum Protect components
- Use the administrative and client interfaces
- Discuss storage methodology options and create storage pool
- Customize data movement and retention policies to meet business requirements
- Configure the IBM Spectrum Protect database and storage pools for protection
- Optimize client configuration
- Perform backup, restore, archive and retrieve operations
- Organize daily tasks required to protect the IBM Spectrum Protect environment
• Automate and monitor client and administrative tasks and events
- Components and concepts
- Installation and configuration
- Interfaces and monitoring
- Storage pools and devices
- Policy management, data movement, and exploration
- Database and storage pool management
- Client configuration and management
- Client data protection
- Daily operations and maintenance
- Schedules and reports
- Ability to navigate Windows 2012
- A basic understanding of concepts regarding client/server relationships
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 5
KOD SZKOLENIA: TS619G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.