This course teaches the basics of authoring requirements using DOORS Next Generation (DNG).
DNG is a requirements management tool built on the IBM® Rational® Jazz™ platform. It provides a scalable solution for authoring, collaboration, and verification of requirements throughout an organization and supply chain. It enables users to capture, trace, analyze, and manage changes to requirements while maintaining compliance to regulations and standards.
Individuals responsible for authoring requirements using DNG including business analysts, systems engineers, software engineers, requirements engineers, requirements managers, and requirements team leaders.
• Create and edit requirements.
• View and manage relevant requirement data with filters and views.
• Collaborate with comments and reviews.
• Organize requirements and requirement documents with folders and traceability links.
• Manage requirements with attributes and life cycle states.
• Track requirement status with Reports, dashboards and history.
After completing this course, you will be able to use DNG to browse, view, create, modify, link, and organize requirement artifacts. You also will be able to use DNG to collaborate with team members and to track requirement status.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: U5NSL55G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.