This course teaches IBM Platform Symphony version 7.1.
The course is designed to give IT system administration and application support teams the required knowledge to deploy, use, and maintain the Symphony clusters in their working environment. The attendees will gain a strong understanding of Platform Symphony architecture and resource workload management concepts, and learn basic cluster configuration and administration skills.
This course is designed for system administration, grid and application support personnel who will be responsible for managing and utilizing Symphony grid. Application developers and end users can also benefit from this course.
- Platform Symphony Introduction
- Platform Symphony installation
- Platform Symphony GUI orientation
- Platform Symphony 7.1 new features
- EGO overview
- EGO resource planning
- EGO resource allocation
- EGO administration
- SOA workload management with SOAM
- Platform Symphony admin advanced
- Platform Symphony admin application deployment management
- Platform Symphony scheduling
- Platform Symphony security
- Platform Symphony reporting
- Platform Symphony troubleshooting
- Platform Symphony resilience
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- Attendees should be familiar with UNIX/Linux and/or Windows operating systems and have basic system administration experience.
- Previous experience with grid computing technologies and solutions is beneficial but not required.
•Present basic concepts of Platform Symphony
•Install Platform Symphony on Linux
•Describe Platform Symphony web GUI
•Describe EGO and its components
•Plan resources with EGO
•Administrate Platform Symphony with EGO
•Perform EGO slot allocation tuning
•Manage SOA workload with SOAM
•Deploy and manage Platform Symphony application
•Schedule jobs in Platform Symphony
•Perform Platform Symphony basic administration tasks
•Perform Platform Symphony scheduling
•Create reports with Platform Symphony reporting tool
•Create Platform Symphony events
•Troubleshoot Platform Symphony
•Demonstrate Platform Symphony resilience
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 3
KOD SZKOLENIA: H050G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.