An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click IBM MQ V9 Advanced System Administration (Distributed).
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM MQ V8 Advanced System Administration (Distributed).This option does not require any travel.
This course expands the basic skill sets that are developed in the Technical Introduction and System Administration courses. It focuses on features and facilities of IBM MQ, such as clustering and security. Specifically, you learn about implementing a cluster and authenticating connections, channels, and users. Other topics include securing channels with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), channel exit administration, advanced client features, event and message monitoring, and publish/subscribe administration.
This advanced skills course is designed for technical professionals who require advanced administrator skills for IBM MQ on distributed operating systems, or who provide support to others who administer IBM MQ. This course is based on IBM MQ V8 but is also appropriate for students who support prior versions of WebSphere MQ.
- Course introduction
- Managing clients and connections
- Exercise: Configuring for shared conversations
- Securing IBM MQ channels with SSL and TLS
- Exercise: Securing channels with SSL
- Authenticating channels and connections
- Exercise: Implementing connection authentication
- Implementing an IBM MQ cluster
- Exercise: Configuring a basic IBM MQ cluster
- More troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Exercise: Handling messages on the dead-letter queue
- Exercise: Tracing message routes
- High availability
- Introduction to distributed publish/subscribe
- Exercise: Configuring distributed publish/subscribe
- Supporting JMS with IBM MQ
- Exercise: Administering JMS resources in IBM MQ
- Course summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have the skills that are required to complete basic IBM MQ system administration tasks in a distributed environment. These skills can be obtained through practical experience or by successfully completing IBM MQ V8 System Administration (using Windows for labs) or IBM MQ V8 System Administration (Using Linux for Labs).
- Manage client connections and enable client connection functions such as conversation sharing and read ahead to improve performance
- Use Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) to secure TCP/IP channels
- Authenticate IBM MQ channels, connections, and users
- Implement channel exit programs
- Group a set of queue managers in a cluster to distribute the workload of message traffic across queues and queue managers
- Implement IBM MQ high availability
- Monitor application activity, events, and messages
- Implement a dead-letter queue message handler
- Administer distributed publish/subscribe networks
- Administer Java Message Service (JMS) in IBM MQ
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 4
KOD SZKOLENIA: WM212G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.