This course is designed to teach IBM InfoSphere Fasttrack fundamentals both in concepts and hands on. The course is updated to Information Server V9.1. This course enables you to acquire the skills necessary to create mapping specifications in FastTrack and generate DataStage jobs from them.
This basic course is designed to teach IBM InfoSphere Fasttrack fundamentals to Business Analysts and DataStage Developers.
- Unit 1 – Introduction to FastTrack
- Unit 2 – Working in FastTrack
- Unit 3 – Building a Simple Mapping Specification
- Unit 4 – Complex Mapping Specifications
- Unit 5 – Data Rules and Mapping Compositions
- Unit 6 – Business Terms, Imports and Reports
- Unit 7 – Generating Mapping Specifications from DataStage jobs
- Unit 8 – Importing and Exporting FastTrack and DataStage Metadata Assets using istool
- Describe what FastTrack is used for
- Describe FastTrack features
- Log onto and navigate around FastTrack
- Import metadata to use in FastTrack mapping specifications
- Create mapping specifications
- Import and export mapping specifications
- Create joins, filters, aggregations, and switches in mapping specifications
- Generate DataStage jobs from mapping specifications
- Generate mapping specifications from DataStage jobs
- Use istool to import and export FastTrack metadata assets
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: KM632G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.