This course teaches you the foundation of IBM Incentive Compensation Manager 9.0. You will learn to customize an ICM model by creating tables, calculations, components and data stores. Training demonstrations and exercises simulate a real-world implementation in an effort to enable students to apply concepts learned to their own IBM ICM implementations. The last day of class is spent working on a case study, where students will work in groups of 3-4 to design and build model objects that will calculate commissions earned for two fictional groups of employees. At the end of this course, you should be able to use all the basic functions of the software.
This intermediate course is for Compensation administrators.
- Overview of IBM ICM
- Sample Outdoors Company overview
- Table design concepts
- Creating tables within ICM
- Populating and maintaining tables
- Introduction to calculations
- Designing restrictions
- Multi-source calculations
- Deconstructing requirements
- Time-shift calculations
- Data Stores
- Publishing data from views
- Case study
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have:
- Experience using basic Microsoft Windows 7 functionality
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 4
KOD SZKOLENIA: 1R116G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.