This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for developing custom applications for an IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system to practice the skills required for using the Content Engine Java API library to develop custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Content Engine. In order to practice these skills, you write code and test content management functions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for:
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Content Engine API for Java-based applications
- Programmers responsible for the design and development of custom Content Manager applications
- Overview of Content Engine Java API
- Communicating with Content Engine
- Content Engine Java API for working with the following:
- Custom Objects
- Document Versioning
- Document Lifecycle
- Compound Documents
- Events and Subscriptions
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have:
- Basic programming experience in Java-based technologies
- Content management concepts
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to create custom applications for an IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager system using the Java API.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 5
KOD SZKOLENIA: F143G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.