This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap Taskmaster software suite.
You will work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap Taskmaster installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for anyone who needs to implement or configure data capture applications using IBM Datacap Taskmaster solution.
- Introduction to IBM Datacap Taskmaster features
- Changes for Datacap Taskmaster 8.1
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster architecture
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster overview
- Taskmaster workflow, databases, rules, actions, data structure
- Business scenario
- Create an application
- The application folder structure
- Taskmaster Application Manager user interface
- Datacap Studio user interface
- Client interfaces for TMWeb client, FastDoc, DotScan, DotEdit
- Image acquisition
- VScan task
- Image enhancement
- Page identification
- Page identification methods
- Page identification rules and actions
- Data recognition
- Bar codes
- OCR (optical character recognition)
- ICR (intelligent character recognition)
- OMR (optical mark recognition)
- Data validation
- Data range
- Field format
- Valid dates
- Accuracy of calculations such as totals, tax, and so on
- Presence of required fields
- Document verification
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Document export to corporate data repository
- Data capture process enhancement
- VScan advanced tasks
- Set up zones
- Locate fields and attach rules
- Add a new page
- Add a multi-page document
- Database access skills for data lookup to validate corporate data and to locate fingerprint definitions.
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
- Basic structured and object-oriented programming concepts
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and configure an IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture solution.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 5
KOD SZKOLENIA: F168G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.