This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap software suite.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This course is for anyone who needs to implement or configure data capture applications using an IBM Datacap solution.
- Introduction to IBM Datacap features
- Changes for Datacap 8.1
- IBM Datacap architecture
- IBM Datacap overview
- Taskmaster workflow, databases, rules, actions, data structure
- Business scenario
- Create an application
- The application folder structure
- Taskmaster Application Manager user interface
- Datacap Studio user interface
- Client interfaces for TMWeb client, FastDoc, DotScan, DotEdit
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
- Basic structured and object-oriented programming concepts
- Acquire the knowledge about the architecture and of IBM Datacap 8.1 and to know how to interface with the development, configuration and administration tools
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 2
KOD SZKOLENIA: F165G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.