A practical grasp of the IBM Cúram ADE is essential for teams wishing to build IBM Cúram-compliant solutions that provide high-quality citizen services. This course provides a solid grounding in the IBM Cúram model-driven development approach and ADE. It presents an architectural overview of the IBM Cúram application and introduces ADE features and tools for modeling, coding, building, and troubleshooting applications. During the course, learners will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using many ADE client and server features.
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM Cúram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a technical understanding of IBM Cúram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers and support engineers.
- Runtime and architectural review of IBM Cúram 7.X.
- Modeling IBM Cúram class types and relationships using Rational Software Architect® (RSA).
- Developing web client applications using User Interface Metadata (UIM) and client navigation features.
- Implementing server features, including exception handling and validation.
- Basic troubleshooting using trace and debugging tools.
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Learners should have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications. The following courses are recommended to gain a broad functional and technical view of Cúram SPM:
- Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 7.X: Functional Overview
- IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.x Technical Overview
- Use features and tools in the Cúram SPM Application Development Environment (ADE) for the following tasks:
- Modeling classes and relationships.
- Implementing server-side features.
- Creating client pages and navigation.
- Implement simple, end-to-end solutions using the Cúram SPM model-driven development approach and development tools.
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the Cúram SPM product documentation.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 5
KOD SZKOLENIA: 9D73G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.