This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for maintaining, monitoring, and configuring an operational Content Manager system. Maintenance tasks include administering users and groups, and maintaining all components of the various business processes or applications that run on the system. Monitoring tasks include ensuring that proper database sizing and backup parameters are met.
Work with a fully functioning IBM Content Manager system to practice the skills required to administer, maintain, and troubleshoot an IBM Content Manager system.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for anyone who is responsible for installing, supporting, maintaining, or customizing a Content Manager system.
- How to create or modify attributes, item types, and folders
- How to test changes to the system using the Client for Windows and WEBi
- How to create or modify users, user groups, privilege sets, and access control lists
- How to create or modify processes and process components
- How to configure system managed storage objects
- How to use various database and resource manager utilities
- How to manage log files and system backups
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have:
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience as a system administrator, database administrator, or solution builder
- A working knowledge of Windows 2003 Server
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to administer an IBM Content Manager system.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 4
KOD SZKOLENIA: IM52G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.