IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager, a cloud offering in the PowerVC family, provides a self-service cloud portal for IBM Power Systems and is built on OpenStack. It also includes all the functions of the IBM PowerVC Standard Edition. It provides an easy way to provision and manage virtual machines on PowerVM based systems in a private or hybrid cloud setting.
This course aims to provide an overall understanding of IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager. It has been written to teach everything from the basics of installing IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager to performing advanced cloud based administrative tasks and will enable anyone who is interested in implementing IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager solutions.
The course will also attempt to clarify the concepts involved in planning, deploying and implementing IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager. It will cover the basics of cloud computing from a technology standpoint as it is today, the product architecture of IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager, explain its major components and benefits while showing how to implement the solution. It will also cover configurations that an administrator must be aware of by showing multiple use cases.
• Technical IBM personnel
• Business Partner technical personnel
• IT consultants and architects
Course administration and introduction
Unit 1: Introduction to Cloud and OpenStack
Unit 2: IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager overview
Unit 3: IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager User Interfaces
Exercise period 1
Exercise 1. Verification of Prerequisites
Exercise 2. Installation of IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager
Exercise 3. Adding hosts and vistual machines to IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager
Unit 4: Planning and Administration
Unit 5: IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager features
Unit 6: Use cases
Exercise period 2
Exercise 4. Working with OpenStack projects, policies, and users
Exercise 5. Creating images and deploy templates
Exercise 6. Self-service provisioning with IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager
Exercise 7. Advanced administration tasks
• Demonstrate an understanding of cloud computing from a technology standpoint
• Summarize the architecture of IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager
• Integrate IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager with an existing virtual infrastructure
• Summarize the key administrative tasks that need to be performed after the installation of IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager
• Demonstrate an ability to access and interact with the graphical and command line interfaces of the product
• Summarize the concepts of creating new projects, users, networking configuration and other cloud related properties
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 2
KOD SZKOLENIA: QZC20G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.