This course describes the Case Analyzer services and the data provided in the Case Analyzer store, which is essential for developing analytic reports and dashboards. It covers the analytic tools provided with IBM Case Manager.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager 5.2 system to practice the skills required to create custom dashboards to monitor case activity.
- A Business Analyst responsible for scoping the high-level solution and planning reports.
- A Solution Architect responsible for developing the overall design, and assisting the Business Analyst with complex case and data modeling.
- A System Administrator responsible for configuring Case Analyzer and property auditing.
- An Application Developer responsible for designing solution reports.
- Describe the fundamentals of Case Analyzer services
- Understand how to expose custom case properties to the Case Analyzer store
- Describe Online Analytical Processing fundamentals
- Understand the Analytic tools provided with IBM Case Manager and the reports provided
- Monitor case activity with IBM Cognos Real-time Monitoring
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have completed:
- IBM Case Manager 5.2 Introduction to Case Manager
- Unit 1: IBM Case Manager 5.2: Build a Case Manager Solution
- Understand Case Analyzer services and the data provided to support reporting and monitoring.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to expose custom case properties to the Case Analyzer store and create custom dashboards to monitor case activity.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: F218G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.