This course trains:
- The skills that are needed for planning, designing, creating, testing workflow solutions in a development environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course
This course is for workflow authors who are responsible for planning, designing, creating, testing workflow solutions in a development environment.
Create a workflow definition
Configure workflow properties
- Add workflow properties to a workflow definition
- Add step properties to a step
- Validate and launch a workflow
- Identify system fields.
Explore workflow step types
- Select step types for a scenario
- Use system steps in a workflow
- Use Expression Builder
- Build expressions to calculate property values
- Assign property values
Launch workflows with subscriptions
- Create a workflow that launches from an initiating attachment
- Create a workflow subscription that automatically launches a workflow.
- Map properties from a document to workflow data fields.
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Start a P8 Platform system.
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator
- Process Configuration Console
- Process Designer
- Create a workflow definition using Process Designer.
- Use workflow properties and step parameters in a workflow definition.
- Build simple and complex expressions to calculate property values and direct work.
- Use a variety of step types to build a workflow definition.
- Use subscriptions to launch workflows automatically from an initiating attachment.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: F239G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.