This course provides a practical overview of portfolio replication for insurance, with hands-on training in the construction of replicating portfolios.
This advanced course is for the insurance industry end-user, particularly risk managers, risk analysts, and actuaries.
- PortfoIio Replication Overview: Purpose, Applications, Process and Theory
- Algo Portfolio Replication Components: RiskWatch and Algo Risk Application (ARA)
- The Steps to Portfolio Replication
- Replicating Universe Asset Types – Modeling in RiskWatch
- Mark-to-Future Asset and Liability Cube Creation in RiskWatch
- RiskWatch Workshop – Creating MtF Cubes in the Stress Room
- Portfolio Optimization in ARA
- Building Portfolio Replication Optimization Problems in ARA
- Assessing Replication Quality: Goodness of Fit Metrics, Standard RP Reports, and Deficiencies
- Improving Replications using Trading Restrictions
- Portfolio Replication Hands-On Workshop using ARA Optimization Module
- Open Discussion and Wrap-Up
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Prior training and/or experience in RiskWatch and ARA is strongly recommended.
- Discuss the various concepts of portfolio replication, including theory, processes, and applications
- Understand how RiskWatch and ARA are employed as key Algo components in portfolio replication construction
- Describe the primary steps in portfolio replication
- Select specific replicating asset types
- Describe the Mark-to-Future cube generation process, and build MtF Cubes in RiskWatch for both the assets and liabilities based on the impact of a pre-defined economic scenario set on a variety of risk factors
- Create a replicating portfolio from a given asset universe, using ARA’s optimization module
- Use trade restrictions and penalties to improve the quality of replicating portfolios
- Assess the quality of replicating portfolios, including in-depth post-optimization goodness-of-fit analysis in ARA
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 2
KOD SZKOLENIA: G1001G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.