This course introduces the fundamentals of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform 7.X. It presents a business analyst (BA) and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM Cúram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course
This course is intended primarily for BAs who will work on IBM Cúram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a general overview of the features and functionality of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers, project managers, and product administrators.
- How the overarching IBM Cúram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts.
- The main functional components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component.
- IBM Cúram business process analysis activities.
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- Identify the main functional components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform V7.X.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM Cúram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM Cúram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in Cúram, as well as use the basic functionality
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 5
KOD SZKOLENIA: 9D72G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.