In this course you learn the techniques required to use the Systems Modeling Language (SysML V1.3) and Rational Rhapsody to solve a complex system engineering problem. Through the use of hands-on exercises creating „real world” applications, you build a strong foundation in SysML and Rhapsody. The process by which models are created is explored through the creation of a „real-world” systems engineering model. The essential SysML diagrams for Requirements Analysis, System Functional Analysis, System Design Synthesis, are explored in the exercises. In this course, you learn how to use Rhapsody to build a model of a filling station. New in this version of the course is the coverage of executable token-based activity diagrams, Metrics views, OSLC-based requirements linking and SysML 1.3 Proxy Ports and Interface Blocks.
This basic course is for systems engineers and project managers.
Introduction to Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), SysML and Rhapsody Requirements Analysis:
- OSLC based requirements, traceability, coverage analysis and impact analysis
- Modeling Use Cases
- Modeling Activities
- Modeling Basic Structure
- Modeling Sequence Diagrams
- Modeling State Machines
- Modeling Interfaces
Model Checking and Execution Design Synthesis:
- Decomposition, Allocation and Handoff
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have knowledge of systems engineering.
- Learn the product in the context of a system engineering process flow to ensure you are comfortable applying Rhapsody at all phases of system analysis and design
- Create systems level models with full traceability to oslc-based requirements, impact and coverage analysis
- Validate systems models through execution
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 4
KOD SZKOLENIA: QQ144G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.