Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0 is a one-day, instructor-led course designed as an introduction to IBM Rational Team Concert for software developers. Students will learn to utilize IBM Rational Team Concert to effectively manage their work items, collaborate and share work with their team using Jazz source control, request and analyze software builds, and monitor the status of their Eclipse-based development projects using reports and web-based dashboards.
This basic course is for Software Developers (Eclipse environment).
- Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management
- Overview of IBM Rational Team Concert
- Managing work items in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Working with Jazz source control in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Working with Jazz builds in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Tracking project status in IBM Rational Team Concert
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have:
- Experience working with Microsoft® Windows®
- Understand basic software development principles
- A working knowledge of the Eclipse Workbench
- Explain the IBM Rational Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) approach
- Accept an invitation to join a Rational Team Concert project team
- Find, create, and manage work items in Rational Team Concert
- Make changes to components under Rational Team Concert source control
- Create builds in Rational Team Concert
- Track data with Rational Team Concert reports
- Create and use a dashboard to view Rational Team Concert content
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: RS842G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.