This course teaches you how to develop web forms with IBM Forms Experience Builder.
IBM Forms Experience Builder dramatically reduces the time and effort that are required to deliver compelling interactive applications. It provides features and applications for creating, customizing, deploying, and maintaining forms, styles, and themes. The simple web-based user interface allows any web designer to quickly assemble a series of application screens, capture data into a relational database, and provide email notifications an integrated workflow. Forms Experience Builder also provides a ready-to-use portlet for integration with other WebSphere Portal applications.
In this course, you develop the skills that are needed to create and design multiple types of web forms for a wide range of companies and services. In hands-on lab exercises throughout the course, you apply concepts that you learn in the lectures.
The lab environment for this course uses Microsoft Windows Server 2008.
- This course is designed for architects and developers.
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Forms Experience Builder
- Forms Experience Builder installation and configuration
- Exercise: Forms Experience Builder V8.6.1 user interface
- Building Forms Experience Builder applications
- Exercise: Building a survey application
- Using services in an application
- Exercise: Creating an expense report application
- Application patterns and security
- Exercise: Applying security to an application
- Custom themes with Forms Experience Builder
- Exercise: Creating custom themes
- Service integration
- Exercise: Portal integration
- Exercise: Integrating services in an application
- Integrating Forms Experience Builder with REST API, DDC, and the Script Portlet
- Exercise: Using the DDC to integrate data with Forms Experience Builder
- Course summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Good technical understanding of Internet concepts
- General understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, systems, and languages
- Some knowledge of Web 2.0 concepts
- Some knowledge of WebSphere Portal
- Identify what is new in IBM Forms Experience Builder V8.6.1
- Use Forms Experience Builder to design forms as an overall web experience
- Describe how to use services in applications
- Create custom themes
- Apply security applications on forms
- Integrate IBM Forms Experience Builder with Portal
- Integrate IBM Forms Experience Builder with other services
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 3
KOD SZKOLENIA: WP860G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.