Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This Developing Applications course will teach students the fundamentals of utilizing Maven, Subversion, Nexus and Jenkins for managing software version control and builds. Lecture and labs focus on creating and building Maven projects, testing with Maven and utilizing Maven for the build life-cycle. Students will learn about the Subversion architecture and utilizing working copies in the software development life-cycle. Conflicts and merging are also covered. Students will also learn how to utilize Nexus to browse repositories and search for artifacts. Jenkins’s utilization in conjunction with Maven for automatic, manual and continuous integration builds will be discussed.
- Unit 1 – Maven Introduction
- Unit 2 – Maven Basics
- Unit 3 – Maven Build Lifecycle
- Unit 4 – Testing with Maven
- Unit 5 – Multi-module Projects
- Unit 6 – Subversion Introduction
- Unit 7 – Subversion Basic Work Cycle
- Unit 8 – Other Subversion Client Options
- Unit 9 – Nexus
- Unit 10 – Continuous Integration with Jenkins
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have knowledge of Java and an Eclipse-based IDE such as RAD or RSA.
- Decipher concepts of version control using Subversion
- Analyze advanced concepts such as branching and tagging
- Define how to build and test projects with Maven
- Utilize Subclipse as a primary took to work with Subversion
- Identify the integration of Subversion and Maven while working with Maven
- Describe the basic concepts on continuous integration using Jenkins
- Discuss an introduction of Nexus for local repository access
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 2
KOD SZKOLENIA: U8OS10G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.