Designed to complement Architecting on AWS, this half-day workshop is intended for individuals who are preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam. In this workshop, we review what to expect at the testing center and while taking the exam. We walk you through how the exam is structured, including question formats, content domains, and the breakdown of questions across those domains. We also teach you how to interpret the concepts being tested by a question so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses. During the workshop, you will have the chance to apply knowledge and test concepts through a series of practice exam questions. At the end of the workshop, you’ll also receive a voucher to take an additional online practice exam at no cost.
Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
- Testing Center Information and Expectations
- Exam Overview and Structure
- Content Domains and Question Breakdown
- Topics and Concepts with Content Domains
- Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
- Practice Exam Questions
* Wirtualne szkolenia AWS, realizowane przez Global Knowledge, autoryzowanego partnera szkoleniowego AWS.
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- Attended the Architecting on AWS course (or have equivalent knowledge)
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time in studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 1
KOD SZKOLENIA: GK2375
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.