This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Agile Planning and Tracking with IBM CLM V6 .This option does not require any travel.
This course teaches you the fundamental skills that are required to manage key scrum artifacts throughout agile projects with IBM Rational Team Concert.
The IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) brings together requirements management, quality management, change and configuration management, project planning, and tracking on a common unified platform. CLM is a set of seamlessly integrated tools that work together as one: Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, and Rational DOORS Next Generation.
Through a combination of instructor-led lectures and hands-on lab exercises, the course explains how to use Rational Team Concert to support agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM). You learn the major benefits of Rational Team Concert for agile with scrum.
Hands-on exercises give you experience working directly with IBM Rational Team Concert. You play various scrum roles to focus on activities that are helpful to agile teams. You explore the assets that are created to support the adoption of Rational Team Concert in an agile environment. The exercises focus on skills such as setting up an agile project, creating product backlog, and planning and conducting a sprint.
The course is designed for any member of a team that uses IBM Rational Team Concert for planning and tracking activities throughout agile projects. The course is beneficial to product owners, scrum masters, agile development teams, and agile practitioners who want to apply scrum concepts.
- Course introduction
- Overview of agile tracking and planning capabilities
- Setting up an agile project
- Exercise: Setting up an agile project
- Creating a product backlog
- Exercise: Creating a product backlog
- Planning the release
- Exercise: Planning a release
- Planning a sprint
- Exercise: Planning a sprint
- Implementing stories
- Exercise: Coding, testing, refactoring, and building the application
- Daily scrum
- Exercise: Daily scrum
- Monitoring sprint progress
- Exercise: Monitoring sprint progress
- Conducting a sprint review
- Exercise: Conducting a sprint review
- Conducting a sprint retrospective
- Exercise: Conducting a sprint retrospective
- Course summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Before taking this course, you should have basic understanding of the scrum framework and IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management.
- Create and configure an agile project (scrum)
- Conduct agile planning and tracking activities by using Rational Team Concert
- Create product backlogs
- Plan releases
- Plan sprints
- Hold daily scrums
- Monitor sprint progress
- Conduct sprint reviews
- Conduct sprint retrospectives
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 2
KOD SZKOLENIA: WS600G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.