The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This course provides a tool-independent overview of a disciplined, full-lifecycle approach to agile software delivery. It teaches you to successfully apply fundamental agile techniques throughout the software delivery lifecycle.
- Quality professionals
- Project Managers
- Data professionals
- Getting started
- Agile and disciplined agile delivery overview
- Agile roles, teams, and environments
- Initiating an agile project
- Reducing risk throughout the lifecycle
- Agile construction iterations
- Transitioning the system into production
- Transitioning to disciplined agile delivery
- Scaling agile software delivery
- Disciplined agile delivery parting thoughts
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have an understanding of the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto.
od - zł netto za jedną osobę
CZAS TRWANIA (dni): 3
KOD SZKOLENIA: U5RP252G
Jeśli potrzebujesz więcej informacji o tym szkoleniu, zadzwoń do nas +48 22 487 84 90 lub wyślij wiadomość.