The target audience for this course is the system architect or system administrator responsible for upgrading a cluster to PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1.
What's New in PowerHA SystemMirror 7 and Migration
This course will provide you with information on the latest PowerHA SystemMirror release and the skills necessary to migrate to that release. The course will also provide you an opportunity to work with the new menu structure to perform system administration tasks.
cena szkolenia netto
- Unit 1: PowerHA SystemMirror 7: Features
- Exercise 1: Creating a PowerHA 6.1 cluster
- Unit 2: Migration considerations and requirements
- Unit 3: Migration options and migrating to PowerHA 7.1.3
- Exercise 2: Upgrade and prepare AIX for PowerHA 7.1.3
- Exercise 3: Migrating to PowerHA 7.1.3
- Unit 4: Configuration and administration in PowerHA 7.1.3
- Exercise 4: Configuration and administration in PowerHA 7.1.3
- Open lab
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
This intermediate course is intended for students who are experienced PowerHA or HACMP system administrators who are responsible for the planning and execution of a PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1 upgrade.
- Understand the new features of PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2 and 7.1.3
- Plan a migration to PowerHA 7.1.3
- Prepare the existing cluster environment for migration to PowerHA 7.1.3
- Migrate a cluster to PowerHA 7.1.3 using three methods
- Use the new menu structure in PowerHA 7.1.3 to perform system administration tasks