This course is designed for academic faculty and their students to gain an overview of today’s IT security challenges and how to utilize a properly designed Security Intelligence solution at its center to protect the valuable assets of an organization.
Security Intelligence Fundamentals
cena szkolenia netto
netto za 1os.
- Unit 1: The status quo of IT security
- Unit 2: Security Intelligence and Operations
- Unit 3: Designing a Security Intelligence solution
- Unit 4: Security Intelligence functional components
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Before taking this course, the students require a thorough understanding of basic security fundamentals as introduced in the Security Foundation Course material that is available through the Cyber Security Specialist portal: http://www.ibm.biz/meauniversity.
- Identify enterprise business and IT drivers that influence the overall IT Security Architecture
- Explain how a Security Intelligence solution can be used to investigate and stop advanced threats and address IT governance and regulatory compliance
- Define the role of a centralized Security Intelligence solution and how it integrates with other IT enterprise securit components
- Describe the functional components of a Security Intelligence solution base on the IBM Security QRadar SIEM solution