This course is designed for project members who design executable business processes. These roles include process owners, BPM analysts, BPM authors, BPM developers, BPM administrators, and BPM project managers.
Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.7
This course integrates training in business process management (BPM) methods and implementation with IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.7. You learn core process modeling skills and the project development approach. These skills improve the speed and quality of process definition creation efforts.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM environment that provides the visibility and insight that is required to effectively manage the business processes of an organization.
The course begins with an overview of business process management, emphasizing the concepts of reuse, ease of maintenance, and high-quality development strategies. You create simple ad hoc activities by using the web-based tools, and use the IBM Business Process Manager web Process Designer to create a process from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. You learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) elements.
The course uses an interactive learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations and class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding. Lab exercises throughout the course provide hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. This course is intended to be collaborative, and you can work in teams to complete class activities.
cena szkolenia netto
- Course introduction
- Introduction to business process management
- Introduction to IBM Business Process Manager and integration with other tools
- Playback 0: Modeling the as-is business process
- Exercise: Playback 0: Creating a process with ad hoc activities
- Playback 0: Modeling the to-be business process
- Exercise: Playback 0: Creating a structured process
- Playback 0: Controlling process flow
- Exercise: Playback 0: Controlling process flow
- Playback 0: Building consensus
- Exercise: Validating the process model
- Course summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- Before taking this course, you should have experience with modern programming techniques.
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle
- Create structured and unstructured processes (formerly Case) by using the web Process Designer
- Explain how to use Process Designer to create a process application
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a process in the web Process Designer
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Use gateways to control the process flow
- Validate that the process model meets Playback 0 goals and requirements