This course is designed for technical professionals who are responsible for administering, operating, and managing IBM PureApplication System.
Managing IBM PureApplication System V2.1 Resources
This course provides system administrators and operations staff with the information and experience that they need to manage IBM PureApplication System.
The course explains how to administer, secure, monitor, and maintain IBM PureApplication System. It covers administrative functions that are available from the console and the command-line interface.
Demonstrations throughout the course show you how concepts that are described during lectures work in a PureApplication System environment. The demonstration environment for this course uses the Windows operating system.
cena szkolenia netto
- Course introduction
- Managing hardware resources
- Demonstration: Managing hardware resources
- Managing PureApplication System security
- Monitoring and reporting
- Command-line interface administration
- Demonstration: Command-line interface administration
- Problem determination
- Demonstration: Problem determination
- Course summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Before taking this course, you should have a general knowledge of virtualization and hypervisors.
- Use the console to manage the hardware, including compute and management nodes and storage and network devices
- Manage security in IBM PureApplication System by managing user accounts and the associated permissions
- Manage instances:
- Run operations
- View monitoring
- Monitor the hardware infrastructure from the console
- View and configure reports that are available from the console
- Use the shared monitoring service and the PureApplication System agent for monitoring
- Use the command-line interface to complete administrative