This intermediate course is designed for IBM DataPower V7.2 integration developers who need to configure signing and encrypting support for REST and JSON messages.
JWS and JWE Support in IBM DataPower V7.2
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Web Services Support in IBM DataPower V7.5 .
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course JWS and JWE Support in IBM DataPower V7.2 .This option does not require any travel.
This course teaches you how to use the JWS and JWE support that is part of IBM DataPower V7.2. JWS provides data integrity support for REST and JSON messages. JWE provides data confidentiality for REST and JSON messages. The course covers both the WebGUI approach and the GatewayScript approach. Hands-on exercises provide opportunities to practice the information that is covered in the lectures.
cena szkolenia netto
- Course introduction
- Using the WebGUI to create and verify a JWS
- Exercise: Creating and verifying a JWS
- Using the WebGUI to create and decrypt a JWE
- Exercise: Creating and decrypting a JWE
- Using GatewayScript to manipulate a JWS and a JWE
- Exercise: Using GatewayScript to work with a JWS and a JWE
- Course summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have:
- WebGUI and GatewayScript experience with IBM DataPower V6.0 or later, or successfully complete course Accelerate, Secure and Integrate with IBM DataPower V7.1 or Accelerate, Secure and Integrate with IBM DataPower V7.1
- Familiarity with the JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE) specifications. This knowledge can be obtained by watching the JOSE and JOSE support in IBM DataPower V7.2
- Describe the JWS and JWE formats for compact and JSON serialization
- Configure JSON Web Sign and JSON Web Verify actions to work with signatures
- Configure JSON Web Encrypt and JSON Web Decrypt actions to work with encryption
- Use GatewayScript to work with the JOSE module for signatures and encryption