- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies who are looking to learn more about Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft technologies, who meet the course prerequisites and are looking to cross-train on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT professionals who are looking to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. These are a prerequisite for their individual specialties.
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
Get hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part one in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on the initial implementation and configuration of core services, such as Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.
This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Exam 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, which is the first of three exams required for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential.
cena szkolenia netto
Module 1: Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Lab : Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
Module 2: Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Lab : Installing Domain Controllers
Module 3: Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Lab : Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
Module 4: Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Lab : Automating AD DS Administration by Using Windows PowerShell
Module 5: Implementing IPv4
- Lab : Implementing IPv4
Module 6: Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Lab : Implementing DHCP
Module 7: Implementing DNS
- Lab : Implementing DNS
Module 8: Implementing IPv6
- Lab : Implementing IPv6
Module 9: Implementing Local Storage
- Lab : Implementing Local Storage
Module 10: Implementing File and Print Services
- Lab : Implementing File and Print Services
Module 11: Implementing Group Policy
- Lab : Implementing Group Policy
Module 12: Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Lab : Increasing Security for Server Resources
- Lab : Configuring AppLocker and Windows Firewall
Module 13: Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Lab : Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement file and print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V.