Network engineers deploying Cisco IP Telephony and Video solutions. Individuals looking to achieve the CCNP Collaboration Certification.
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video Part 1
This five-day course provides students with the knowledge and skills required for implementing a Cisco Collaboration solution at a single-site environment. The course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.x, which is the call-routing and signaling component for the Cisco Collaboration solution
Lab exercises included in the course help students practice post installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement MGCP and H.323 and, SIP trunks, and build dial plans to place single site on-cluster and off-cluster calling for voice and video. The implementation of media resources, audio and video conferencing are also included in this course.
cena szkolenia netto
netto za 1os.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Describing the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, its architecture and its deployment and redundancy options.
- Performing Initial Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration
- Deploying Endpoints and Users
- Deploying IP Phone Services
Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single-Site On-Cluster Calling
- Describing Dial Plan Components
- Implementing Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing
- Implementing Calling Priviliges
- Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
- Analysing Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling Requirements
- Implementing PSTN Access Using MGCP Gateways
- Describing Cisco IOS H.323 and SIP Gateways
- Implementing PSTN Access Using H.323 Gateways
- Describing the Cisco Unified Border Element
- Using the Cisco Unified Border Element to Access the PSTN via a SIP Trunk
- Using the Cisco Unified Border Element for URI Dialing
- Describing Dial Plan Interworking
- Decribing Media Resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Annunicators and MOH
- Implementing MTPs
Audio and Video Conferencing
- Describing Conferencing Devices and their Functions
- Implementing Conference Bridges
- Describing Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Server
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Conductor
Quality of Service
- Analysing Quality of Service Requirements
- Describing QoS Components and their Functions
- Implementing Marking
- Implementing Policing and Shaping
- Lab 1: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager Initial Settings
- Lab 2: Deploying Endpoints and Users
- Lab 3: Implementing Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing
- Lab 4: Implementing Calling Privileges
- Lab 5: Implementing Call Coverage
- Lab 6: Implementing PSTN Calling Using MGCP Gateways
- Lab 7: Implementing PSTN Calling Using H.323 Gateways
- Lab 8: Implementing PSTN Calling Using SIP Trunks Through Cisco Unified Border Element
- Lab 9: Using Cisco Unified Border Element for URI Dialing
- Lab 10: Implementing Annunciators and MOH
- Lab 11: Implementing Conference Bridges
- Lab 12: Implementing Cisco TelePresence Conductor
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Prior attendance of the following is recommended: ICND1 and ICND2 or CCNABC, CICD and CIVND2.
- Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a Cisco Collaboration Solution , including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to deploy endpoints, users and Cisco IP Phone Services.
- Describe the functions and the purpose of a dial plan and how to implement on-cluster calling.
- Provide an introduction to QoS with emphasis on the QoS components often referred to as the QoS toolkit, that are used to provide services for various business applications. Describe how to configure MGCP, H.323 and SIP gateways.
- Describe the types of media resources that Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports, how to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager server software-based media resources and how to implement Cisco hardware-based media resources.
- Create a Dial Plan that supports inbound and outbound off-cluster calling for numbers and URIs.
- Describe how to implement audio and video conferencing devices that can be used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, built-in Cisco Unified Communications Manager software audio bridge, Cisco IOS-based audio and video conference bridges and Cisco TelePresence conferencing products including Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000, Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU and Cisco TelePresence Conductor.