Anyone involved in the installation and maintenance of a Cat 6K.
Implementing Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
The Catalyst 6500 Switch has been a core component of a Cisco network for many years and this course has been specifically designed for system and field engineers, consulting system engineers, technical solutions architects,Cisco integrators and Cisco Partners who install and implement the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches. The course covers the key components and procedures that are needed to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches in the network environment.
cena szkolenia netto
Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches Architecture
- Assessing the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
- Listing Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switch Supervisor Engines
- Choosing Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switch Line Cards
- Characterizing Packet Forwarding in a Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switch
- Describing Unicast Packet Walks Between Different Line Cards
Core Technologies on the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
- Applying the Virtual Switching System 1440/4T to a Network
- Analyzing Multicast on the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
- Characterizing Identity and Authentication
- Introducing Network Virtualization
- Describing Data Center Interconnect
- Planning and Implementing High Availability
Cisco Catalyst 6500 Monitoring and Operations
- Configuring SPAN, RSPAN, and ERSPAN
- Configuring NetFlow
- Introducing Enhanced Manageability
- Deploying Control Plane Policing
- Implementing ACL Features
- Prioritizing Traffic Through the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Using QoS
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Cisco CCNA® level knowledge is recommended - either ICND1 and ICND2 or CCNABC.
- Recognise the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches product family, specifically the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches chassis and components
- Plan and implement virtual switch services into a solution, given a specific requirement.
- Evaluate the security features that are available on the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches to identify which features should be implemented in to a solution
- Evaluate the service-level and network-level high availability of the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches and how to use the Cisco IOS In-Service Software Upgrade feature
- Understand the processes, tools, and resources for troubleshooting the network infrastructure, interconnectivity, and operations