This intermediate-level course is for TRIRIGA users who manage/track physical locations, perform space planning, manage people/asset/equipment moves, or prepare space allocation reports.
IBM TRIRIGA 10.3 Facilities - Space Management
Learn to use IBM TRIRIGA to apply the facilities management solutions and methodology to your business needs through lecture, hands-on exercises, and business scenarios that include the application concepts and business processes. You will learn to manage and track your location portfolio data within your organization with TRIRIGA. The lab environment for this course uses the TRIRIGA 10.3 platform.
cena szkolenia netto
- Facilities Management Overview
- Application Settings
- Space Classification Standards
- Managing space with Space Manager
- Space Audit
- Space Services Request
- Move Management
- Using Web Graphics
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- You should have basic TRIRIGA navigation skills. See course IBM TRIRIGA 10.3 Portfolio (SPVC) for additional information.
- Manage locations and related portfolio data
- Perform move management functions for people, assets, and space function
- Audit space allocations for charge backs
- Manage space reporting based on graphical floor plans