This intermediate course is for system administrators and implementers who are responsible for implementing an IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms base component environment.
IBM Tivoli SA for Multiplatforms 3.2.1 - Installation and Administration
This 3-day instructor-led course provides hands-on practice in implementing a system automation strategy with IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms 3.2.1. The course begins with installing IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms. You create resources for automation, your relationships and policies, and simulate system outages to test your definitions. The Student Exercises are written for LINUX platforms.
cena szkolenia netto
- Introduction and Overview
- Installation and Configuration
- Automation policy
- Policy Editor
- Operations console
- Advanced Topics
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have a basic understanding of:
- Clustering concepts and a working knowledge of UNIX or Linux platforms.
- Describe the major functions and features that are currently available
- Install and customize IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms 3.2
- Migrate to new release V3.2.1
- Define resources and automation policies
- Understand the operation and administration of IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms
- Use the operations console
- Perform basic problem source identification