This intermediate course is specifically designed for business analysts who will use Tealeaf cxView to build Scorecards, Dashboards and Top Mover charts. All Tealeaf administrators and event modelers who will be supporting these efforts should also attend.
IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 9.0.1 Advanced Reports and Dashboards
This course focuses on the tools within IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Management cxView that enable you to proactively manage your online channel and understand why customers complete or abandon online processes. By providing real-time awareness to key business performance indicators, automatic visibility when metrics are trending above or below historical averages, and the ability to drill down from these metrics to understand the cause of business process abandonment, Tealeaf cxView exposes the cost of customer experience obstacles to your business.
Delivery Requirements: No training image is provided for this course. This course must be delivered using the participants' own Tealeaf system.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
cena szkolenia netto
- Course Overview
- Unit 1. Introduction to Advanced Reporting
- Unit 2. Top Movers
- Unit 3. Business Process Scorecards
- Unit 4. KPI Scorecards
- Unit 5. Dashboards
- Unit 6. Report Templates
- Review and Summary
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Fundamentals
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Events and Reports
- Create Business Process Scorecards, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Scorecards, Top Movers charts, and Dashboards
- Re-evaluate and modify existing Scorecards and Dashboards over time
- Use best practices for creating and publishing Scorecards and Dashboards
- Use community-based Report Templates