This course is designed for implementers and developers who want to use the Extensibility Workbench to customize the Sterling Store and Call Center for Commerce applications.
IBM Sterling Order Management (V9.4) Extending the IBM Sterling Store and IBM Call Center for Commerce Applications
This 2-day instructor-led course introduces you to the technical extensibility framework of IBM Sterling Store and IBM Call Center for Commerce. You will learn how to customize Sterling Store and Call Center for Commerce to meet your organization’s business requirements. This course explains how to effectively use the Extensibility Workbench tool to customize the behavior of applications that are installed during runtime, without recompiling or modifying the original source code.The course begins with an overview of extensibility, its types, and features. You will then learn in detail about the screen organization and extensibility framework comprising binding and event framework, models, widgets, namespace, controllers, wizards, and mashup layer. The hands-on exercises will enable you to practice extensibility concepts ranging from rebranding the application logo to adding custom columns to the user interface screens.This course is designed for both Sterling Store and Call Center for Commerce users. The course covers conceptual information and exercises for both sets of learners. In addition, information that is specific and applicable to either the Call Center for Commerce or Sterling Store users is called out separately. The course includes hands-on exercises that have been carefully designed keeping in mind the learning needs of both sets of students. Users are provided with exercises that are applicable to the product they work on. However, users desirous of experimenting with both applications can do so (keeping in mind the duration of the course).
cena szkolenia netto
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Overview of Extensibility
- Lesson 1.1: Overview of Extensibility
- Lesson 1.2: Overview of Extensibility Workbench
- Unit 2: Working with Extensibility Workbench
- Lesson 2.1: Extensibility Framework
- Unit 3: Hands-on Lab Exercises
- Lesson 3.1: Sterling Store Extensibility Exercises
- Lesson 3.2: Call Center for Commerce Extensibility Exercises
- Course Wrap-up
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Before taking this course, students should meet the following prerequisites:
- Explain the customization capabilities provided by Sterling Store and Call Center for Commerce applications.
- List the extensibility framework components that support the customization functionality.
- Use the Extensibility Workbench tool to customize the user interface components.
- Invoke custom commands to override the default business logic and functionality.
- Add custom columns to user interface screens.
- Create custom screens for specific functionalities.